Who can Enter?
Entries are invited from the following:
- Train and tram operating companies.
- Companies owning track, structures and stations.
- Urban underground and passenger transport authorities and companies.
- Operators of preserved, tourist and private railways and tramways.
- Residual property owning bodies.
- Owners of eligible infrastructure, whether or not still in railway or tramway use.
- Architects, surveyors, engineers and contractors involved in restoration, new or maintenance work.
- Local amenity groups.
- Private individuals.
Any entry by a sub-group of a heritage railway shall confirm it is made with consent and approval of the parent railway company.
Similarly where an entry is made by architects, surveyors, engineers or contractors confirmation will be required that it is made with the client’s approval.